Instructions for 2019 Application
SummerEdge 2019 registration is now open! Click here to register.
- Please complete one application per child.
- Specify your morning option(s) and remember to sign up for the afternoon for a full day.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each application, paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Remember to have your child’s doctor fill out the Immunization Form if he or she does not attend a school in the United States or a United States Territory. This form must be completed in English and signed by your child’s physician.
- If your child requires prescription or over-the-counter medication (including but not limited to Epi-Pens or inhalers) during SummerEdge, please have your child's physician complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form and make arrangements through the SummerEdge Director to dispense as needed.
- If your child has any allergies that, if exposed to that allergen, medical intervention is required (ie: administer Epinephrine, Antihistamine or other medication) please have your child's physician complete the Allergy Action Plan.
- If your child has asthma please have your child's physician complete the Asthma Action Plan.
- If your child has a seizure disorder please have your child's physician complete the Seizure Action Plan.
- If your child has diabetes, please contact the SummerEdge office at 240.395.0676 or email@example.com. We will provide you with additional medical forms and discuss protocol as-needed.
- Completed Medical forms can be uploaded to your child's online account. After you have submitted your SummerEdge application, simply log back into your account with your username and password, return to the 2019 season, go to Camper Paperwork and upload your completed pdf. forms. Completed forms may also be send to:
8224 Lochinver Lane
Potomac, Maryland 20854