Jump Into Next Year (Grades 1-8)
Intensive programs in reading, writing, math, and occupational therapy enable Lower and Middle School students to step up their skills. Designed for students poised on the edge of new stages in learning, these programs offer low student-teacher ratios and individualized instruction. Pre- and post-testing (for Intensive Reading only) highlight areas where students need extra attention and help make the difference in reaching their goals.
- Lower School Math Entering Grades 1–4
- Middle School Math Entering Grades 5–8
- Lower School Writing Entering Grades 3-6
- Middle School Writing Entering Grades 6-8
- Lower School Reading Entering Grades 1-5
- Middle School Reading Entering Grades 5-8