Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance for SummerEdge is considered on a rolling basis.

Families interested in financial assistance are required to complete a PFS (Parent Financial Statement) through SSS (School and Student Services), or provide documentation of current financial assistance received if enrolled at an independent school.

For more information, or questions, please contact Jenny Whichard.